Whilst your pet is in our care we promise that:
* Your pet's physical and emotional welfare will always be placed above it's appearance. If it is not in your pet's best interest to have the service you have requested we will tell you and explain why.
* Your pet's physical needs (toilet breaks / access to fresh water etc.) will always be met.
* We will never have cats and dogs in the groom at the same time.
* Your pet will never be left unattended.
* We will use high quality, natural products to care for your pet, ensuring your pet is clean, smells wonderful and is extremely unlikely to have any adverse reaction to the products used.
* All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before being used on your pet.
* We will practice gentle, fear and force-free grooming and use positive re-enforcement to manage behaviour.
* We will look after your pet the way we look after our own.
* We will tell you about any problems encountered and work with you to resolve them for future grooming sessions.
* We will provide advice about caring for your pet.
* Everything possible will be done to make your pet's visit pleasurable for both of you.